The ORCI Workshop will be held in person at Boston University and Northeastern University on November 1-3. We will also offer a virtual option for attendance. The Workshop is comprised of two parts:
- ORCI Workshop – March 7-8, 2022 . Open to the public. Boston University/virtual
- November 1 will feature an overview of the ORCI, presentations from affiliated projects, talks, posters, and opportunities for networking.
- November 2 will feature tutorials
- Workshop attendees can participate in Day 1, Day 2, or both.
- IUCRC Workshop – March 8-9, 2022. By invitation. Boston University/Northeastern University/virtual
- Those invited to the IUCRC Workshop are asked to participate in as much of the 1.5 day program as possible
- November 2 will be held at Boston University. November 3 will be held at Northeastern University. We are currently exploring the feasibility of adding an optional afternoon tour (TBD).
* Please note that we will be following University COVID protocols. Given the regular changes that come during these times, we are planning for the chance the workshop may go fully remote or attendance may need to be capped. While attendance to the workshop is free, attendees are responsible for all travel costs, including in the event of a change from in-person to virtual.
Boston University is committed to promoting a safe campus environment. In accordance with current Boston University safety protocol, cloth face coverings or disposable masks must be worn indoors at all times when not eating or drinking.
We will be adding a schedule as the program evolves – stay tuned!